Now you can use your blog at offline through ms-word
the post you published offline are posted automatically when you are online
1. Open Word 2010. Click on File -> New -> Blog Post
2. If this is the first time you are using it as a blog editor, it will prompt you to register your blog account.
3. Choose your blog provider from the dropdown field. Word 2010 supports a variety of blog platforms, including WordPress, TypePad, Blogger, Windows Live Space, Sharepoint server etc.
4. Enter your blog’s URL and login detail. If you are using WordPress, you will need to enable the XMLRC protocol in your Admin Settings.
5. You will see a Warning prompt that your blog username and password is getting transmitted and could be visible to others. Click Yes to continue.
Once done, you will be able to use Word 2010 as a blog editor.